Yvonne and Sebi are trying their luck in Freiburg, and go home to Dresden sometimes.
Amr is happily phd-ing in Leuven, and checking out the multitude of hot chicks on the streets.
Lotti is healing her hand, finishing her studies and comes home to Bremen for holidays.
Vere finished her diploma (Congrats!) and can now fully teach.
Andy is licking Marco's balls on a daily basis, but he's a hard phd/(work)-er.
The apartment on via Crispi is now filled with Andy and many times Vere.
Sarah works in my office with the guys, she's happy and shining.
Valentin is becoming a rock star, and they live together now with Sarah.
Simge posts some nice pictures sometimes, and Boran is out of contact, I guess they also finished studies.
Joe found work in Jakarta and still looking for a wife.
Lukas is in Canada, happy doing lots of sports and loving work.
I am in Delft, under depression of my decision to come do phd here.
Life goes on, and indeed there was a very intense power, a magical energy that brought us all together, and that separated most of us at kinda the same time. However happy we were just being together, it had to end for some reason. For our lives to go on, for our future to show what it has in store for us.
I know I made friends for life. I know we will all be dancing at each other's weddings, and we will be more happy for each other, understanding each other by the looks.
Maybe that pure force of creating so much love between these people couldn't have lived forever. Maybe it will bring us all back together again. I just know, it was the best year of my life, by far. And I'm very grateful for it. But leaving it seems like I've got handicapped. Without the daily laughter, lots of hugs, jokes, mensa together, going out for beers or to talvera together, saturday market shopping, or beautiful weather hiking.
Miss you guys... too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment